- 2nd closest property to the Lake Louise Lakeshore for summer 2024!
- 1.5 kms from the beautiful Lake Louise Lakeshore and direct pick up shuttles going to Moraine Lake for guests. See our “SHUTTLES” page for booking links.
- Our 2024 reservation calendar is open for bookings!
Deals & Savings:
- Book Direct & Save:
- When your reservation is for 3 nights or more you can select the “3 Night or More Hikers Special” rate for your reservation
- 20% off from May 17th-22nd – Promo Code PLAB
- 20% off September 24th-October 1st- Promo Code SEPT
- Contacting Our Reservation Team: Our office is open daily from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm MST
- We do our best to promptly return phone calls and emails, please contact us if you have any questions regarding your reservation with us and our team will be happy to help!
- Please call us if you are unable to find availability online, our team looks forward to speaking with you.
- Note: Please note that cancellations due to environmental conditions are out of our control and may not be subject to a refund.
Cabins & Suites in Lake Louise Alberta, Canada
Located near the shores of world-famous Lake Louise in the Canadian Rocky Mountains of Banff National Park, Paradise Lodge & Bungalows is a family run cabins and hotel business steeped in mountain history. The hotel/lodge and adjacent cabins have been owned and operated by the Pedersen family for more than 50 years.
Today the facility boasts newly renovated, luxurious cabins as well as spacious hotel suites which are as well-appointed as they are cozy. In updating the lodge facilities to contemporary standards of comfort and convenience, the operators of Paradise Lodge have not compromised any of the charm of the original facility. Log construction and natural materials are in evidence everywhere to complement the look and feel of the spectacular peaks and forests that surround the lodge & cabins. Visitors continue to enjoy the warm ambience of the historic main lodge and the riot of colour’s evident in the flower gardens. The verdant grounds are a pleasure to walk through and, of course, the magnificent Canadian Rockies form a breathtaking backdrop to everything.