LODGE UPDATE: November 7th 2022
2023 Opening Date:
- May 26th: All Suite Units (Fairview, Saddleback & Temple Floorplans)
- June 2nd: All Cabin Units (Wilson, Peyto, Cooper & Feuz Floorplans)
2023 Closing Date: September 25th 2023
- Thank You: We wrapped up our 2022 summer season on October 3rd. Thank you to all of our guests new and return, it was a great season and we cant wait to see you all next time. And lastly, thank you to all of our hard working staff who were amazing!
- Book Now: Our 2023 reservation calendar is OPEN! You can reserve online or call us directly. Please note that there is a 2 night minimum for 2023 reservations.
- Contacting Our Reservation Team: We do not have set office hours for our off season during the winter months, however we do promptly return phone calls and emails, please contact us if you have any questions regarding your reservation with us and our team will be happy to help!
- Please call us if you are unable to find availability online, our team looks forward to speaking with you.
- Note: Please note that cancellations due to environmental conditions are out of our control and may not be subject to a refund.
Cabins & Suites in Lake Louise Alberta, Canada
Located near the shores of world-famous Lake Louise in the Canadian Rocky Mountains of Banff National Park, Paradise Lodge & Bungalows is a family run cabins and hotel business steeped in mountain history. The hotel/lodge and adjacent cabins have been owned and operated by the Pedersen family for more than 50 years.
Today the facility boasts newly renovated, luxurious cabins as well as spacious hotel suites which are as well-appointed as they are cozy. In updating the lodge facilities to contemporary standards of comfort and convenience, the operators of Paradise Lodge have not compromised any of the charm of the original facility. Log construction and natural materials are in evidence everywhere to complement the look and feel of the spectacular peaks and forests that surround the lodge & cabins. Visitors continue to enjoy the warm ambience of the historic main lodge and the riot of colours evident in the flower gardens. The verdant grounds are a pleasure to walk through and, of course, the magnificent Canadian Rockies form a breathtaking backdrop to everything.