LODGE UPDATE: February 24th 2023
New promotion for May 19th & 20th. Save 30% off the regular rate for stay dates on May 19th & 20th. One or two night booking accepted.
Booking dates: Book now – March 14th for 30% off the regular rate for stay dates of May 19th & 20th
PROMO CODE: PLAB
2023 Opening Date:
- May 19th: All Suite Units (Fairview, Saddleback & Temple Floorplans)
- May 26th: All Cabin Units (Wilson, Peyto, Cooper & Feuz Floorplans)
2023 Closing Date:
- September 25th 2023 – All Cabin Units (Wilson, Peyto, Cooper & Feuz Floorplans)
October 1st 2023 – All Suite Units (Fairview, Saddleback & Temple Floorplans)
- Moraine Lake: Parks Canada is only allowing shuttles into Moraine Lake, private vehicles will not have access to Moraine Lake starting in 2023. There are shuttle options that you can reserve ahead of time on the Parks Canada website. There are also private shuttle companies running in Lake Louise called Fairview Limousine & Mountain Park Transportation.
- Thank You: We wrapped up our 2022 summer season on October 3rd. Thank you to all of our guests new and return, it was a great season and we cant wait to see you all next time. And lastly, thank you to all of our hard working staff who were amazing!
- Book Now: Our 2023 reservation calendar is OPEN! You can reserve online or call us directly. Please note that there is a 2 night minimum for 2023 reservations.
- Contacting Our Reservation Team: We now have set office hours for our off season during the winter months.
- We do our best to promptly return phone calls and emails, please contact us if you have any questions regarding your reservation with us and our team will be happy to help!
- Please call us if you are unable to find availability online, our team looks forward to speaking with you.
- Note: Please note that cancellations due to environmental conditions are out of our control and may not be subject to a refund.
|Winter Office Hours:|
Visit Banff & Lake Louise Tourism website for information about Lake Louise and Banff
Cabins & Suites in Lake Louise Alberta, Canada
Located near the shores of world-famous Lake Louise in the Canadian Rocky Mountains of Banff National Park, Paradise Lodge & Bungalows is a family run cabins and hotel business steeped in mountain history. The hotel/lodge and adjacent cabins have been owned and operated by the Pedersen family for more than 50 years.
Today the facility boasts newly renovated, luxurious cabins as well as spacious hotel suites which are as well-appointed as they are cozy. In updating the lodge facilities to contemporary standards of comfort and convenience, the operators of Paradise Lodge have not compromised any of the charm of the original facility. Log construction and natural materials are in evidence everywhere to complement the look and feel of the spectacular peaks and forests that surround the lodge & cabins. Visitors continue to enjoy the warm ambience of the historic main lodge and the riot of colours evident in the flower gardens. The verdant grounds are a pleasure to walk through and, of course, the magnificent Canadian Rockies form a breathtaking backdrop to everything.